Philadelphia Chapter

View Only

Our Philadelphia Chapter covers the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, area.

Get full access to this community:

Latest Discussion Posts

• My apologies for the delay in rescheduling the summer happy hour in Morristown, NJ. I am looking to reschedule this one for later this month. I know we have members over a wide geographical area and New Jersey isn't possible for everyone - my apologies ...

• Adding more info. We will be meeting at Yard House in Moorestown, NJ 08057 400 Route 38 Space #1570 Moorestown, NJ 08057 (856) 722-5620 https://www.yardhouse.com/home ------------------------------ Allison Rearick Packaging ...

• Hi all! We are looking to get together again on June 13th! Location is TBD, but we are looking to have this event in Moorestown, NJ from 5:30 - 7:30 PM. Please reply here or reach out to me or Michael Prucher if you would like to RSVP! ------------------------------ ...

• Hi all! I just wanted to send a heads up that the AmeriStar submissions are due by April 30th. If you have an innovative packaging design you would like to enter into the competition, please be kind to the judges and don't wait until the last minute ...

• Hello all! We have the location set up. The final details are as follows: Date: Tuesday, March 19th Time: 6 PM - 8 PM Location: Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant 1150 Market St. Philadelphia, PA 19107 Please let Michael or I know if there ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.