IOPP Golden Gate Chapter: Virtual Packaging Trivia & Ugly Sweater Contest

When:  Dec 14, 2022 from 17:30 to 19:30 (PT)
Associated with  Golden Gate Chapter

Join IoPP Golden Gate Chapter for its annual trivia contest! Tickets are $10, with sales (aside from ticket fees) benefitting charity. 40% of proceeds earned will go to the first-place winner's charity of choice, and the remaining 60% will support the Salvation Army.*

Bragging rights will be awarded to the attendee with the best (ugliest) Christmas sweater!

RSVP by December 12 to attend. Register now!

*IoPP Golden Gate Chapter has a long-standing relationship with the Salvation Army. For many years, we've done volunteering (toy sorting), but this year, in lieu of volunteering, we will donate.