IoPP Golden Gate Chapter: Annual Packaging Trivia & Social Night

When:  Apr 5, 2023 from 17:30 to 19:00 (PT)
Associated with  Golden Gate Chapter

Golden Gate IOPP members are excited to host their annual packaging trivia contest & social night! Attending is $10 for IoPP members and $15 for non-members. Ticket cost proceeds will go to charity. 

40% of proceeds earned will go to the first-place winner's charity of choice, and the remaining 60% will support the Salvation Army.*

*IoPP Golden Gate Chapter has a long-standing relationship with the Salvation Army. For many years, chapter members have volunteered during the holiday season.

Register now.


21st Amendment Brewery
2010 Williams Street
San Leandro, CA 94577